Before starting your test case, assuming you already have created your project with WSDL. If not, create new soap project.
Right click on the request XML, click Add to test case.
2. Enter Test Suite and Test case Name.
3. You will find your test case created.
Click on the created test step "Adding Positive Values" and enter the desired values in request XML and click green play button.
4. You can see the response XML with desired values.
5. You can add more soap request steps according to the test scenarios you need to test.
6. Choose the request from the drop down which needs to be mapped with test step.
7. When you click Test case Name, you will see the status of test steps.
Hope you had good time learning to create test cases in SOAP UI. Happy Learning!!!